48319 Range Road 71,
Brazeau County, AB
About Kay-Son RV Park
Kay-Son RV Park is open year round and is located 12 km southeast of Drayton Valley.
We welcome family camping, “offroaders,” and “work crew” guests; or anyone that wants to enjoy our park. Offroaders can drive their quad directly from their RV site in the park to the many trails that the area provides.
We welcome short term guests as well as long term. We have some guests that have been with us year round for years!
The park offers:
- Paved road access
- 51 RV sites: 30 full service winterized sites; 8 full service summer sites; and 14 power-only sites.
- Four (4) one-bedroom all season cabin rental
- Two (2) two-bedroom all season cabin rental
- Childrens’ playground and splash park
- Fish pond
- Laundry / shower house / workout room
- A quiet refuge for “getting away from it all,” yet close enough for day trips to Edmonton, Red Deer, and many other points of interest.