1. Kay-Son RV is privately owned and operated. Please use, respect and obey these rules for everyone’s safety and enjoyment. Enter at your own risk. Ownership and management assume no responsibility for injury or death.
2. Speed limits for vehicles are 15 km/hr.
3. Please keep your vehicles on designated roads and parking areas.
4. Camping is permitted in designated areas only.
5. A maximum of two (2) units per campsite. The second unit must pay the nightly cost of camping. Tents occupied by children under 18 years of age do not count as an additional unit.
6. Please keep all personal belongings on your campsite.
7. Kay-Son RV is not responsibile for loss or damage to personal property.
8. Receptacles are provided; please use them.
9. “Quiet Time” is 11:00 pm until the next following 7:00 am. In consideration of other campers, generators, music, loud television or radio, loud voices, idling vehicles, and barking dogs are not allowed during “Quiet Time”.
10. All pets are to be kept under control and within the boundaries of the campsite, and on a leash when removed from the campsite at all times. The pet owner is responsible for clean up after his/her pet. There will be NO TOLERANCE for not cleaning up after your pet. A $25.00 fee will be charged.
11. Fires are to be attended and under adult supervision at all times. Fires must be contained within the fire pits provided. Campground staff has the authority to extinguish fires that are not properly supervised or controlled.
12. Use pond at your own risk. No lifeguard is provided. Ownership and management are not liable.
13. Campsite grass mowing is done by Kay-Son RV staff. Campers are reponsible for the removal of all personal property from the grassed areas.
14. Cutting down, damaging or removal of trees or plant life is prohibited.
15. Campers are responsbile for the actions of their guests.
16. Campers are responsbile for any damage they cause to the campsite, campground facilities or equipment.
17. Please leave your campsite in the condition in which it was received.
18. Any disregard for the rules and your campsite rental may terminated immediately with no refund. The campsite must be vacated immediately.
Cooperation by all campers will allow for everyone to have a good camping experience. Please enjoy your stay.